Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Desk drives

Now added: zebra van, tree and monkey, safari car, elephant, and more. See previous version here.

I'm going to have to explain this zoo diorama on my work desk. On my birthday, one of my co-workers, GR, bought me a box of plastic Japanese toys. They're part of a set that, when put together, make up a mini zoo. Since three other co-workers have also had birthdays in the last month, GR went out and bought other parts of the same set. We've been putting the whole thing together on my desk.

My desk at work is 6 feet wide and probably three feet deep. Until I put the diorama together, the only things on it were my keyboard, monitor, and Wacom tablet. The funny thing is my desk at home is a junk pile. Since I spend more time at work than I do at home on most days, I guess it's not such a funny thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the zoo! Especially the hippos. Next, you need some snakes.

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the well-priced Remote Management & Monitoring program for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central software distribution
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!